St. Michael’s GAA

St. Michael’s GAA got it’s name from St. Michael’s Church in Creeslough. The Parish of Doe has being playing Gaelic Football for more than 60 years. The first club was formed in 1938. The club was re-formed in 1952 and the then curate Fr. James Deeney in Creeslough was it’s first President. It took manyContinue reading “St. Michael’s GAA”

%d bloggers like this: